Natural shampoo for hair is the best way to restore and strengthen it. In our article we will talk about what it is and how to cook it.
Every girl wants to have beautiful and well-groomed hair, and with the help of special cosmetics this is very possible. Just do not have to run to the store and buy expensive money, because you can do it yourself.
How to make natural hair shampoo: advantages and disadvantagesThe choice of natural shampoo
To date, most often men and women have to deal with poor hair growth or hair loss. This happens for various reasons and among them stand out:
- Lack of nutrients in the body
- Frequent nerves, stress, depression
- Incorrect selection of hair products
- Weak circulation of the scalp
- Impaired sebaceous glands
Accordingly, shampoo should be selected to solve various problems, which can saturate the hair and scalp with everything necessary. Home remedies cope with their work and with them you:
- You can be sure that there is nothing harmful in the composition.
- Improve your hair and make it strong, all thanks to natural ingredients
- Save on the purchase of simple shampoos, because preparing natural ones is much cheaper
- You can choose components that work perfectly on your hair and do not cause allergies
It is very important to consider that the shelf life of natural shampoos is short, so it is better to cook them immediately before use, it takes no more than five minutes.
Self-made shampoos have certain pros and cons. Among the advantages stand out:
- These are universal hair products that can affect the skin, volost bulbs, as well as change the structure of the hair and normalize the sebaceous glands.
- They have a natural composition, because they are usually prepared from herbs, oils and so on.
- Application and rinsing is carried out, as with conventional shampoos
- There are many recipes that help solve various skin and hair problems.
- Absolutely safe for the body
- It always smells good and the fragrance keeps on your hair for more than one day
- Low cost
Despite everything, natural shampoos have disadvantages:
- Many shampoos do not foam well, because many are based on soap.
- Bad dirt is removed, so it is worth rinsing your head several times.
- The scalp may be overdried precisely because soap is used for shampoos.
- This problem can be solved by rinsing the head with citric acid or adding a natural moisturizer, for example, aloe juice.
- Short shelf life.
Are there any contraindications for natural shampoos?Homemade shampoos - contraindications
Contraindications of such funds consist of the components used. The thing is intolerance to some components. So before using this or that recipe, first it’s better to make sure that you are not allergic.
Apply a few drops to your wrist or elbow. Wait 10 minutes and observe the skin condition. If nothing has changed, then you can safely use shampoo.
If you suffer from dandruff and dermatitis, then choose the composition very carefully so as not to dry the already dry skin. So, if you have sores, then in no case use salt, because it will corrode the wounds.
How to use homemade shampoo: rules
In fact, the use of self-made shampoos does not differ from the usual:
- Apply to damp hair, slightly dried with a towel
- For better exposure, shampoo should be rubbed actively
- Let the shampoo soak. It’s enough to leave it for 5-7 minutes
- To complete, wash your hair well with water.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure again.
- You can rinse your head with herbal decoction or water with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Do not use purchased air conditioners, they will ruin the effect
- Dry your hair naturally without using a hair dryer
Making DIY Hair Shampoo: TipsHow to make a shampoo with your own hands?
- Mix the ingredients better with a whisk or blender. So, the mass will be soft and airy
- If the shampoo is made with oils, it is better to heat them in a water bath
- Essential oil is added at the end of the recipe.
- If you use eggs, moisten your hair before use.
- Do not cook a lot of shampoo. Due to the short shelf life, it is better to do as much as is enough for one or two applications
- After use, rinse your hair with an additional solution with lemon juice or vinegar
DIY hair shampoo: 3 best recipesDIY Shampoo Recipes
Any home shampoo requires a special base. It is one for all and is made of water and grated baby soap. The proportions are 1 to 3, respectively. That is, for 1 liter of water, 3 tablespoons of soap are added. Although, if there is no desire to do it yourself, contact the pharmacy. Usually the basis is in the assortment of each pharmacy.
If you make the foundation yourself, then olive or glycerin soap is ideal for it. You can also use the root of soapy grass.
Recipe 1. Mummy Shampoo
A mummy is nothing more than a frozen mountain tar that flows through the mountains. It is completely natural and contains traces of animals and plants. By the way, there are no fakes on the market, because they simply have not learned how to make them.
You will need:
- Two tablets of a mummy with a dosage of 0.2 g
- Soap Solution - 0.1 L
- Orange essential oil - a couple drops
- Egg yolk
- First crush the tablets into powder and mix them with the base
- Then inject the yolk and essential oil
- Shampoos will have a light dark shade, similar to cognac
Shampoo should be applied in accordance with the rules and keep it for 5 minutes. Make sure it is well absorbed and rinse with water. If the hair is washed poorly, then carry out the procedure again. The course of use is 1 month every 3 days.
Recipe 2. Burdock shampoo with nicotinic acid
Everyone knows the benefits of burdock oil. This squeeze from the roots of burdock allows you to stimulate hair growth by nourishing their bulbs. After applying this product, your hair will become beautiful and shiny.
You will need:
- Two tablespoons of burdock oil
- 50 grams of soap base
- Nicotinic acid ampoule
- Lavender ether - a few drops
- Mix all the ingredients
- Wet your hair with water and spread the shampoo over it.
- Massage the mixture into the hair and skin.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Recipe 3. Gelatin Shampoo for Hair Growth
Shampoo with gelatin deeply affects the hair roots and connects the scales. If you regularly use it, then gradually the hair will become both laminated and voluminous.
You will need:
- Big spoon of gelatin
- Soap base - 25 g
- A pair of yolks
- Small spoon of castor oil
- Ylang-ylang essential oil couple drops
Manufacture and use:
- Beat the yolks and inject gelatin into them
- Add soap solution
- Heat the castor oil and add it to the rest of the mixture
- Finally, drip the essential oil
Wash your hair with prepared shampoo and try to hold it on your hair for 7 minutes. After several sessions, you will see that the hair grows faster, becomes brighter and increases in volume.
What can I add to my own shampoo for cooking?What else can be added to the shampoo?
It is worth noting that you can add different components to shampoos that will best affect your hair. The list may vary depending on the problem.
For example, for hair growth it is recommended to use:
- Red pepper in pods or mustard powder to warm the scalp
- Onion honey
- Burdock or olive oil
- Herbal decoctions for shiny curls
- Essential oils
- Mummy for improving blood circulation
- Alcohol for deep penetration under the skin
- Aloe juice to moisturize the skin
- Tar birch to cleanse the head of dirt and scales
Such shampoos can last no longer than a week. Keep this in mind and do not try to cook a lot at once.
In addition, various vitamins can be added to the composition of shampoos, for example, A, E, nicotinic acid, as well as B vitamins. All of them are in pharmacies and most are in ampoules. For one serving of shampoo, only a few drops are enough.
What is the effect of homemade shampoos?
Immediately make a reservation that you definitely won’t get a quick result. This is due to the fact that the hair needs to grow stronger and stronger so that new hairs grow strong and healthy. Sleeping follicles also need time to wake up.
An excellent result is considered if your hair grows by 1 cm in one month. But only one hundred percent result is not guaranteed to you, because hair growth depends on other factors.
In addition, when using home remedies, you will notice the following changes:
- Curls will become shiny and beautiful
- The scalp will become hydrated and the tips will no longer be split.
- There will be less hair loss on the comb when combing.
- If there is dandruff, then it will become less
- Hair will become more voluminous.
Please note that with the constant use of homemade shampoos, the skin can get used to them. So it is better to alternate them with regular shampoos or change the composition.
So, to make good homemade shampoos is quite realistic and they can certainly provide not only growth, but also health for your hair. You just need to mix them yourself or buy a soap base, and then add different components to it.