Recipes of delicious juicy pork baked in foil.
Perhaps every housewife knows that the dishes baked in foil turn out to be unusually tasty and juicy. And the pork cooked in this way is simply amazing. Many delicious recipes offered in this article give you the opportunity to choose the option you want: for a festive or casual table.
How to marinate pork for roasting in foil: marinade recipe
It’s unlikely that you can cook delicious baked pork without marinade. There are a huge number of them. Consider the most popular options:
For 1.5 kilograms of pork tie:
With provencal herbs
- Carrots - 3 pcs.
- Garlic teeth - 6 pcs.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Provencal mixture of herbs - 1 tbsp. l
- Finely rub the carrots
- Chopped garlic cloves
- Mix all the ingredients.
- We rub the meat
- We stand about an hour
- Wrap in foil
- Bake at 180 degrees, 60 minutes
With garlic and cheese
- Garlic Slices - 9 pcs.
- Homemade mayonnaise - 7.5 tbsp. l
- Any hard cheese - 150 g
- Cut garlic cloves and cheese into thin plastic
- Making shallow cuts over the whole piece of pork
- Salt, pepper
- Soak with mayonnaise
- Insert garlic and cheese into each cut.
- Packed in foil
- Bake in the usual way
With apple and wine
- Apple (with sourness) - 3 pcs.
- Dry white wine - 1.5 tbsp.
- We stuff the pork pulp with small pieces of fruit
- Pour with wine, wrap with foil
- Pickle for half an hour, turning over every 7-10 minutes
- Sent to the oven for baking
With red pepper
- Vegetable oil - 50 ml
- Suneli hops - 1.5 tsp
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Red ground pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Laurel - 2 pcs.
- Chop the onion with a blender
- We connect with all other components
- Dip the prepared meat into the resulting mass
- Pickle 5-7 hours
How to deliciously cook pork in foil with potatoes and mushrooms: recipe
This dish is suitable for lovers of spicy meat delicacy.
- T-bone pork steak - 1 kg
- Sugar - 80 g
- Onions - 1 head
- Tomatoes in their own juice - 200 g
- Fresh champignons - 250 g
- Potato tubers - 5 pcs.
- Grain mustard - 1 tbsp. l
- Acetic acid 9% - 60 ml.
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Hot pepper - 1.5 tbsp. l
- Butter - 50 g
- Place the portioned pieces on a baking sheet lined with foil, while the edges of the foil should extend beyond the edges of the mold
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper
- Fry in the oven until half ready
- Fry in onion chopped onion and mushrooms in butter (you can not grind)
- 10 minutes later, put all the remaining components, except for potatoes
- Stew another 15 minutes
- Peel the potatoes, rub them raw on a coarse grater
- Sprinkle each steak with a layer of potatoes
- Pour over cooked hot sauce, if desired, a little salt
- Next, cover with a layer of foil, and season it so that the sauce remains inside the package
- Cooking another half hour
How to cook pork in a foil with vegetables: a recipe
Prepare in advance:
- Medium-sized eggplant, 2 bell peppers.
- Pork steaks - 0.8 kg
- Parsley, cilantro - 50 g each
- Garlic - 1 small head
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - 5 tbsp. l
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Favorite seasoning, salt to taste
- We cut all vegetables into circles
- Sprinkle the eggplants with salt, let stand for 20 minutes to get bitterness
- We wash pieces of meat, dry with a towel, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt
- Pickle for 20 minutes.
- Fry alternately in oil: onion, bell pepper, eggplant (previously peeled from salt)
- In a separate pan, fry steaks on both sides, over high heat, no more than 2-3 minutes each
- Put the fried vegetables in foil, on top a layer of tomatoes, garlic and pieces of meat
- Wrap tightly with foil
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Unpack the meat, salt
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Serve by pouring out the allocated juice
- Pork neck pulp - 800 g
- Turnip - 450 g
- Cheese - 200 g
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Onion - 1 head
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt, pepper - preferred
- We cut meat into portioned pieces about 1 cm thick
- We beat off with a kitchen hammer on both sides, previously covered with cling film
- Turnip, not very finely chopped
- Put in a hot pan
- Give water to evaporate, add oil, fry until half ready
- Add onion, fry for 2-3 minutes
- We cut the tomato into rings
- We spread the heat-resistant sheet with foil
- Spread a thin layer of oil
- Put a layer of meat in a layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper a little
- Pour with mayonnaise
- On top we place turnips with onions
- Cover with tomato slices
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- We cover with a layer of foil, so that there is no gap left, and the juice does not run out
- Fry in the oven for 20 minutes
- Carefully remove the top layer of foil.
- Keep in the oven for another 10 minutes to get a golden crust.
- Serve portionwise
How to deliciously cook pork in foil with tomatoes and cheese: recipeBaked pork neck
- Pork pulp - 1.5 kg
- Tomatoes - 2-3 pcs.
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Olive oil - 1.5 tbsp. l
- Cheese - 150 g
- Salt, pepper, seasoning to taste
- We cut tomatoes, garlic and cheese into thin layers
- We cut the meat, considering the size of future servings
- If the meat is not greasy foil wipe with oil, sprinkle with seasonings and salt, put the meat piece
- In the cuts made on the meat we place the cheese, tomatoes and garlic
- Season with salt, pepper, seasonings
- Tightly wrap with foil, place in the oven for baking for 1-1.5 hours
How to deliciously cook pork in foil with kiwi: recipeExotic fruit with scoop
For 2-3 kg of meat you will need:
- Kiwi - 0.5 g
- Salt, pepper - at your discretion
- Kiwi my
- Clean the skin
- Cut in circles
- Dry the washed meat, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- We make pockets over the entire surface of the piece, put pieces of fruit there
- Coat the rest of the kiwi whole chunk
- Marinate for at least 12 hours
- Then wrap in food foil
- 2 hours in the oven
How to deliciously cook pork in foil with prunes: recipePork meat steak with dried fruits
- Prune dried fruit - 350 g
- Pork pulp - 1.6 kg
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper and sweet pea - 3 pcs each.
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Garlic teeth, peppercorns crush in a mortar
- Mix with salt
- Grate the tenderloin, pack it carefully in polyethylene
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Rinse prunes, soak in cold water for an hour
- Drain the water
- Cut into small pieces
- Making small punctures with a knife on the entire surface of the meat, insert slices of dried fruit
- Wrap in 2 layers of foil
- Bake for 40 minutes, keeping 200 degrees
- Then unfold the product, leaving the top open
- Sweat for another 15-20 minutes, pouring juice secreted at 180 degrees
Pork with apples and honey in a foil: recipe
It is necessary to prepare:
- Pork loin - 0.5 kg
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Apples (hard) - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Honey - 0.5 tbsp. l
- Water - 40 ml
- Salt, pepper mixture, rosemary - according to taste preferences
- Silent vegetable oil
- The washed and slightly dried piece of meat is seasoned with salt and pepper, marinated for 40 minutes at room temperature
- Lubricate with vegetable oil
- We heat the pan and quickly fry the whole piece from two sides until golden brown. This method allows the meat to retain all the juice inside.
- Spread on foil and on a baking sheet
- On the juice remaining from the meat, fry onion chopped in half rings and chopped garlic
- As soon as the onion highlights the juice, add the apple sliced into thin slices
- Add sugar, simmer until caramelized sugar
- Then pour water, put honey, mix, bring to a boil
- Pour a piece of meat with the resulting sauce, carefully pack with foil
- Bake for about 2 hours, temperature no more than 180 degrees
- Cut the finished meat into portioned pieces, flavoring each with apple slices and pouring sauce
How to deliciously cook pork in garlic foil: recipe
For a piece of pork tenderloin weighing 1.5 kg, take:
- Garlic - 2 heads
- A mixture of peppers - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt - according to taste preferences
- Sour cream or mayonnaise - 1.5 tbsp. spoon
- Finely chop 2-4 cloves of garlic, mix with mayonnaise, salt and a mixture of peppers
- Rub the tenderloin
- Then we make separate not deep cuts over the entire surface of the piece, cram unused garlic slices there. If they are too large cut
- We spread the foil, put on it the meat and the remaining whole slices of garlic
- Well wrap
- Pickle about 10-12 hours
- Bake for 2 hours in an oven preheated to 180 degrees
- 15 minutes before ready, open the top layer of packaging
- Fry the meat to a beautiful crust
- Cut the finished delicacy into thick portions, put whole garlic cloves nearby
- Pour with natural meat and garlic sauce obtained during cooking
How to deliciously cook pork in buckwheat foil: recipe
- Fatty piece of pork pulp - 700 g
- Buckwheat groats - 200 g
- Mustard, adjika, mayonnaise, soy sauce - 1 tsp each.
- Red wine - 50 ml
- A little salt for buckwheat
We prepare as follows:
- We cut the meat into thin portions
- Fold in a deep bowl
- Mix wine, mustard, adjika, mayonnaise, soy sauce
- Pour meat steaks
- Pickle 2-3 hours
- While marinating occurs
- 20 minutes before the end of the process, buckwheat is steamed with boiling water, add salt
- When the cereal swells, drain the remaining liquid
- We cover the baking sheet with foil, sprinkle with buckwheat, put marinated pork slices on top
- Pour the remaining marinade
- Cover with foil
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, at 160 degrees
- Then remove the top layer of foil
- Toast, thus another 15 minutes
How to deliciously cook pork in a foil with pineapples: a recipe
- Pork loin - 600 g
- Canned pineapple rings - 4 pcs.
- Hard Cheese - 210 g
- Set of mixed Italian herbs - 3 pinches
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- We cut the meat piece across the fibers into 1.5 cm thick layers
- Fighting off
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, herbs
- On a baking sheet stele foil
- Put the meat on it
- Put pineapple on top, sprinkle with grated cheese
- Cook in a hot oven for 35 minutes
How to deliciously cook pork in foil in slices in portions: recipeFoil nodules stuffed with meat
For 4 servings we prepare:
- Pork tenderloin - 640 g
- Potato (small) - 4 pcs.
- Fresh tomatoes - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Fresh egg - 1 pc.
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. l
- Mayonnaise, vegetable oil - 2 tbsp each. l
- Suneli hops, salt, pepper - by pinch
- Garlic -2 cloves
- Mix all the ingredients prepared for the marinade, pre-chopping the garlic
- Cut meat into portions
- Soak it with the mixture, pickle 1.5-2 hours
- We cut the foil into squares, 1.5 times more than a piece of meat
- In the center of each paper form we put in layers: sliced onion rings, tomato plastics, a serving of meat, cut into plastic potatoes
- Pour oil
- We collect the foil in the form of a nodule
- Sending to bake for 50 minutes
- Rub cheese, mix with egg
- Each knot is slightly straightened, pour cheese with egg
- Bake until cheese is melted
- Serve without removing from packaging
How to deliciously bake a pork neck with a whole piece in foil: recipeGrilled pork loin
For 1 kg of pork neck we prepare:
- Garlic Slices - 5 pcs.
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l
- Rosemary, black pepper - by pinch
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 1.5 tbsp. l
We cook in this way:
- Crush garlic slices, finely break the laurel
- Grind them with spices and salt
- Lightly cut the meat into thin strips, sprinkle with the resulting mass, grease with mayonnaise
- Pickle 3 hours in a cool place
- Pack tightly with foil
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees
- Then 60 minutes at 175 ° C.
- Notched wrapper
- Fry for another 10 minutes until cooked and browned.
Features of the preparation of pork in foil in the oven and slow cooker: description
The main subtleties of preparation are laid down in each individual recipe. In the oven, the options for dishes are offered above, consider the nuances of frying in a slow cooker:
- Put a stuffed piece of meat in the center of the foil sheet.
- Tightly wrap
- Pour 250 ml of water into the multicooker bowl
- We lower there a package with meat
- Cooking for 2 hours
- Remove the lid, let stand for 20 minutes.
- You can cook without a water bath, but then the product will not be so juicy
How long does it take to bake pork in foil in the oven and slow cooker?
|Type of portion 1 kg||Oven, min||Slow cooker, min|
|Whole marinated meat||60|
|In a whole water bath||-||140|
- With weight gain, cooking time increases proportionally
How to make pork in a foil juicy and tasty: tips
- A dish can be prepared from pieces of different weights, but the most successful are small portions.
- For baking, we take the scapular or cervical parts, ham, loin, back of the animal.
- The marinade should be made in stainless containers, and the steak should be cooked in a heat-resistant
- The meat baked in paper is airtight, should not be pre-salted. We do it already with the finished piece.
- We choose not lean, with pork fat over the whole piece of pork, but it should be dosed.
- Pickle a lean piece.
- Cut the old flesh portionwise and beat off a little.
- We prepare the whole chunk initially at 220-240 degrees so that it is fried, and then reduce the heat - so the meat will retain its juiciness.
- Light fat on the selected piece is a sign that the meat is tender and fresh.
- Frozen pork should be thawed slowly in a natural way - this is a guarantee of a juicy finished dish. Ideal option is fresh warm meat.