The properties of blue clay are beneficial for joints. And in what - we learn from the article.
Multi-colored clay is the most valuable material given to man by nature. This product is an indispensable tool for both cosmetic and medical purposes. The absence of side effects makes it possible to use blue clay for the prevention of childhood ailments, as well as treat adults and the elderly.
Blue clay - properties and applications for joints
Having a wide range of medicinal properties, clay helps to overcome various ailments. Thanks to the active fight against inflammation, blue clay is effective in treating joints. The blue hue is justified by the presence of metals of a characteristic color.
The indispensable healing qualities of blue clay include:
- disposal of toxic accumulations
- dullness of pain
- acceleration of material metabolism in tissues
- reduction of inflammation and swelling
Blue clay is having accelerating effect on blood circulation. This improves tissue regeneration. In some diseases, improved blood flow. Promotes the dissolution of pathogenic salts that have a positive effect on cartilage in the joints.Blue
The secret to achieving an effective result from the use of blue clay in treatment is its valuable composition:
- Silicon - performs work to prevent untimely aging of blood vessels.
- Calcium - is the basis of the structure of bone tissue and cartilage.
- Manganese - has an antihistamine effect, preventing the occurrence of allergies and inflammation.
- Aluminum - accelerates the regenerative processes of damaged tissues.
- Radium - in small proportions, the radioactivity of the element has healing properties for the entire body.
How to use blue clay for joints?
For the treatment of joints used blue clay in purified form. It is desirable to collect clay alone only in ecologically clean places. The deposit is reflected in the useful composition of the raw materials.
- The treatment material must be dried, crushed and sieved. The presence of a small amount of sand in the composition is permissible only for external use. The combination of clay procedures with medical treatment will help to achieve a more effective result.
- The clay mixture can not be prepared in a metal bowl, give preference porcelain or ceramic. Leave the product on the skin can be no more than 2 hours.
- To prevent dry skin, after the procedures it is necessary to moisten the surface with cream. You can use blue clay in various forms.
Consider the most common and convenient options.
The use of clay solution as a drink
If the joint disease is frequent or pathological in nature, it is recommended to use clay inside in a diluted liquid form.
- The solution is prepared in a ratio of 1 tsp. raw materials per 250 ml of boiled water. The mixture must be thoroughly chopped and drunk immediately. If you set the mixture aside, a precipitate forms in the glass, which will have to be diluted again with water.
- When preparing a drink, it is undesirable to use metal utensils. Instead of ordinary water, you can use herbal decoction. Chamomile and linden decoctions will help relieve inflammation and pain.
- A decoction of burdock and celandine has a beneficial effect. For an effective result, the solution must be taken on an empty stomach after a night's sleep. After eating blue clay, the portion size with food is best reduced by half.
- If during the treatment process you have broken bowel function, then the solution used must be made less concentrated, gradually increasing the amount.
Taking clay balls as a dietary supplement
- To roll the balls, you need to knead the dough in the ratio of half a kilo of clay to 250 ml of water. From the resulting consistency, knead small balls the size of a cherry, and allow them to dry.
- Dissolve the resulting additive on an empty stomach. This will contribute to the removal of toxins from the body.
- The internal use of blue clay should last at least several months. After 2-3 weeks, you need to take a break for 1 week.
Blue clay compresses
Clay is used as a compress to relieve pain symptoms in the joints.
- To prepare them, the material is diluted with water to the state of slurry. The resulting mixture is applied to the affected area. The clay attached must be wrapped in polyethylene and wrapped with a warm cloth.
- The compress is applied for half an hour and then washed off with water. Such treatment must be repeated every other day for 7 days. To enhance the effect, you can add honey and scarlet leaves.
- With an increase in swelling of the pain focus, do not worry. This effect persists for 2-3 days and then passes on its own.
Clay water treatments
- For procedures in the bathroom, add blue clay in a ratio of 50 g per bucket of water to warm water. Too hot water will adversely affect the beneficial properties of clay. The whole body can be dipped in clay fluid.
- When preparing small volumes, pour the solution into the pelvis and lower the sore joint into it. The procedure takes about 15 minutes.
- To enhance the therapeutic effect after the completion of the procedure, it is recommended to wait until the solution has completely dried on the body and only then take a shower.
Application of blue clay to the body by coating or wrapping
Clay mixture wraps help reduce joint swelling and relieve pain. For this procedure, the prepared solution can be diluted with various useful components. A feature of this technique is the absence of the need to wrap up the smeared areas. Body cover cotton fabric which allows the skin to breathe.
Rubbing the skin with a clay mixture
Clay water mixture is also used to rub inflamed joints. For pain of a neurological nature, the grinding method is the most successful. This procedure is convenient to carry out on a large area of the body.For the back
- Wraps are carried out with back pain, discomfort in the shoulder joint, with pain in the limbs. To enhance the effect, it is advisable to add anti-inflammatory components. Using cotton pads, rub the necessary places in a circular motion and cover with a cloth.
- After the procedure, the smeared part must be covered with a cloth and wait for complete drying. A therapeutic event should be carried out once a day for a week.
Folk recipes with blue clay for joints
- For treatment hip joint convenient to use oil-based clay mash.
To prepare it you will need:
- 100 g dry blue clay
- 125 g of sunflower oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic.
Pour clay into a deep container and add oil. We alter the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency. Add the garlic gruel. Rub the resulting creamy mass with massage movements on the hip joint.You can make a talker
We cover the painful area with a warm cloth and leave it alone for an hour. After clay must be washed off with warm water. The treatment procedure must be performed twice a day for 2-3 weeks. Then a week-long break is made and the course of treatment is repeated.
- In the fight against malaise joints in the shoulders and vertebral abnormalities are recommended clay wraps. To knead the clay mixture you will need:
- 500 g blue clay
- 200 g propolis alcohol
- 300 g of boiled water
To obtain a therapeutic agent, it is necessary to mix all the ingredients and bring to the consistency of home cream. With a special spatula, transfer the mass to painful areas of the body. Wrap the clay layer with polyethylene and insulate. For the first procedure, an hour is enough. For subsequent, it is necessary to increase the time by 15 minutes. The course of treatment is carried out until complete recovery.Wrap
- For painless work knee joints effective application clay cakes. To prepare them you will need:
- 100 g blue clay
- 30 g olive oil
- 15 g lemon juice
- a few drops of camphor
Components must be carefully moved and left for a while. After thickening the mass, form a cake out of it and attach it to the sore knee. Wrap cellophane around the legs and wrap warmly. Hold the cake for at least an hour. The treatment procedure is carried out twice a day for a month.
- To provide a therapeutic effect on the joints of the lower leg recommended herbal decoction applications. Such a composition will help to absorb the necessary minerals and saturate the cells with nutrients. To prepare the mixture you will need:
- 1 tbsp. spoon of dried herbs hops, oregano, ledum
- 0.5 l of water
- 400 g blue clay
Harvesting herbs is poured with water and brought to a boil. Simmer for half an hour. After cooling, the broth must be filtered and clay added to the resulting liquid. The clay mixture is applied in a thick layer in several stages. Hold for an hour to two. Repeat the procedure for a week.
Contraindications to the treatment of joints with blue clay
In most cases, clay treatment is not dangerous for the body. Limitations are the individual characteristics of the patient. It is worth sticking to a few recommendations.
- It is not recommended to apply blue clay at elevated temperatures.
- In the presence of chronic diseases, a doctor's consultation is necessary.
- Clay is applied only to healthy areas of the body, without scratches, wounds and rashes.
- Clay should not be used for hypertension and asthma.
- With a tendency to allergies, it is necessary at the initial stage to follow the reaction of the body.
- Clay is not used orally for diseases of the kidneys and liver.
- With a lack of calcium in the body, clay therapy is contraindicated.
- It is inappropriate to use clay for the treatment of cancer.