Features of hair coloring ombre, shatush, balayazh.
Now at the peak of popularity, a variety of hair coloring. A few years ago, staining in the technique of highlighting and coloring was very successful. Now the trend is towards naturalness.
That is, to dyeing, which is similar to burnt locks and a uniform transition from light to dark. That is why such techniques as shatush, California highlighting and degrade are used.
What is ombre, shatush, balayazh hair coloring, bronding, California highlighting, coloring: explanation, examples, photo
The client chooses the coloring options, but the master can make his own corrections and give advice. After all, the result depends on the condition and color of the hair.
Ways of staining:
Ombre. With this technique, paint is applied about half the length of the curls. At the same time, the curls at the roots are not touched or are additionally darkened. The transition is relatively smooth from one shade to another, but still quite clearly visible.Ombre
Shatush. With this staining, the effect of burnt hair is created. Regarding the technician, a dye composition is selectively applied to some strands. The transition from dark to light is quite smooth. Most strands are selected from the face. It is in this area that there are most light areas.Shatush
Balayazh. Very unusual, but quite complex technique. In principle, at first glance - nothing complicated. The master simply sweeps with a brush, brightening the strands. This creates a kind of glare on the head of hair.Balayazh
Bronding. Strands are selectively stained over the entire surface of the head. In this case, it is performed by the type of highlighting, but by using different amounts and concentrations of the oxidizing agent, a smooth color transition can be achieved. In fact, this is a complex highlighting with transitions of shades.Bronzing
California highlighting. At the roots, the hair remains untouched on the rest of the hair, throughout the entire area of the head, individual strands are selected and dyed. It also creates the effect of blurring and a smooth transition from light to dark.California highlighting
Coloring This is a direct dyeing with at least 3 colors. That is, throughout the head, hair pieces are dyed in three different colors.Colorization
What is the difference between ombre hair dyeing from balayazh, shatusha, bronding, California highlighting, coloring: comparison, difference, difference
All these techniques are not similar to each other and differ in both performance and result.
The difference between ombre and other techniques:
- From the hut. The difference between the light and dark parts is not even, but quite clear. There is no huge blur. In the hut, the upper part is painted, and not with continuous hair, but with locks.
- From the shuttles. In the crank there is no such clear separation of dark and light areas. In this case, the border is blurred as much as possible. In the ombre, it is quite clear.
- From booking. Paint in bronding is applied to individual strands, and the almost predominant color is light.
- From California highlighting. The roots in this type of staining are dark, and the strands are stained in a checkerboard pattern.
- From colorizing. Here the difference is huge, because when staining in coloring, a huge number of colors of different shades are used.
What is better to choose: ombre, shuttle, bronzing, California highlighting, coloring or balayazh?
To choose a specific technique, it is worth carefully studying the desired results. That is, it is worth consulting with a hairdresser. Brown-haired women are recommended to make a shuttle or ombre. In this case, the hair is minimally amenable to the effect of an oxidizing agent. There will be no yellowness and untidiness.
- If you are a very bright personality, coloring will suit you. At the same time, feathers can be made quite bright and unusual colors. Often you can make an ombre with unusual color schemes. This color looks quite bright and defiant.
- If you have wheat-colored hair, it is best to make a reservation. You will get the effect of burnt hair and keep a natural shade.
- For girls with dark hair, it is better to make a crank or a hut. Thus, you get a lot of light locks and fairly smooth transitions.
- Balayazh is an ideal technique for brunettes. This method of coloring will add freshness to the image and make the strands on the tips lighter.
All of these staining techniques are quite popular. But few of the masters own such skill. Therefore, do not resort to such coloring at home and contact the salon.