The article describes how to use the tests to make sure that you are pregnant as soon as possible. You will also find out whether test sticks can make mistakes, give incorrect results.
- It is very important for women who dream about pregnancy to learn about this condition as soon as possible. Especially if before this, attempts to conceive a child were unsuccessful
- There are many methods to find out about an interesting condition. The easiest way is to buy a test at the pharmacy and do a pregnancy test at home.
- As a rule, tests in 89% show the correct result. However, in order for the result to be true, it is necessary to do the analysis after a few weeks after conception
- We will talk about this and other features of home pregnancy testing.
How long does the test show pregnancy exactly?When will the test show pregnancy?
- In every month cycle, a woman can become pregnant only for six to seven days. And if you have long dreamed of a new family member, then you probably want to quickly find out about your situation
- However, the treasured two strips can appear on the test after the first day of the delay of menstruation. This is exactly what is written in the instructions for pharmacy test strips
- Many future mothers, because of their reluctance to endure and wait, conduct testing earlier
The results are accurate in such cases if:
- good quality tests
- the woman did the analysis without violating the conditions of the instruction
- the test was carried out in the morning
IMPORTANT: A woman can find a reliable result within twelve days after fertilization. Sometimes there are exceptions, and the test shows pregnancy only at the end of the third week after ovulation.
What is the minimum period for a pregnancy test?
- All pregnancy tests respond to the release of chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone is actively released after the embryo has fixed in the uterine cavity
- With normal development, the fetus is fixed in the woman’s uterus after about a week. But the first hCG releases to the body are negligible
- Not all tests can determine them. A sufficient concentration of the hormone for analysis occurs one to two days before the delay of menstruation
How long does the test show an ectopic pregnancy?
With the normal development of pregnancy, the embryo after fertilization through the fallopian tube moves towards the uterus and there is attached to its walls. All this action takes place within seven days.
If any failure occurs, the embryo remains in the fallopian tube. After a week, it is attached not to the uterus, but to the walls of the tube (uterine).Does test sticks detect an ectopic pregnancy?
Such a pregnancy (ectopic) can also be determined using test analyzes. Most often, a second fuzzy streak appears on a stick, since the level of chorionic gonadotropin in an ectopic pregnancy does not grow as rapidly as in an ordinary one.Do tests show an ectopic pregnancy?
IMPORTANT: If you suspect an ectopic pregnancy, do not hesitate to visit a gynecologist immediately.
Signs of this pathology are:
- pulling, sometimes too painful sensations in the lower abdomen
- blood discharge (with a positive pregnancy test)
Which pregnancy test is better?
All tests can be divided into groups:
- electronic express tests - give accurate indicators, rarely make mistakes in confirming pregnancy
- tablet tests - they are sensitive, but the price for them is slightly higher than for ordinary test strips
- jet test sticks - convenient to use, just go to the toilet and the analysis is ready
- test strips are advantageous in that the price is not so high, but they also have drawbacks: low sensitivity, the procedure takes at least 5-10 minutes, and there are frequent cases of incorrect readings
What tests are best to determine the presence of pregnancy, you can choose for yourself based on the above characteristics.
How long does an hCG test indicate pregnancy?
- As we said above, chorionic gonadotropin begins to increase dramatically in the presence of the fetus in the uterine cavity
- Doctors determine early pregnancy using a blood test (for b-hCG). This analysis gives accurate readings already on the sixth day after fertilization
- The reliability of home tests using pharmacy testers at this stage does not yet give accurate readings
- After all, the level of human gonadotropin in the urine increases later. This occurs after two to three weeks from conception.
How long does a positive test show clear blue?
- According to the reviews of many users, the Clear Blue test from the first day to the start of critical days shows pregnancy and its duration
- Some women claim that other tests are cheaper and are also able to correctly show the presence of pregnancy after the first day of menstruation delay.
- Therefore, which express test to buy is for you to decide. The main thing is for greater certainty, later still check the result at a later stage of pregnancy